Golf carts are still the best way to get around town in warm temperatures especially when it’s over 70°. What happens to golf carts when the temperature is only 60°. Nothing happens to the golf cart in colder or cold temperatures, it’s just us!
We’ve compiled a list of the top 10 reasons from you…our customers to buy a new golf cart and ride your golf cart in cooler temperatures. Let us know if you agree! Got a photo?
- You can get it on sale! Buy one or trade in your old golf cart.
- You’ll never sweat.
- Put together a neighborhood golf cart scavenger hunt! (Interesting…)
- The new golf cart helps you to think spring.
- Comfort! Especially when watching the kid’s soccer, baseball or football games.
- Your drink in the cup holder stays cold.
- A great and fun way to get your teenage to clean up the yard.
- Take the family to the fall festival, and a great way to carry that heavy pumpkin!
- Don’t waste money on gas for the car, get an electric or gas golf cart.
- You can drive a golf cart all year and save money on gas!
There you have it. So take a look at the Beaver Creek Golf Carts inventory of golf carts today and start driving so you can do all 10 of the great reasons to buy and ride in a new golf cart.