As temperatures begin to rise…slowly…we’re all ready to go riding in our golf carts and have a bit of fun. I know I am!
Take a moment to read through our top 8 recommended safety tips for driving your golf cart:
- Drive responsibly. We’ve seen lots of damage done to golf carts early in the season.
- Avoid being distracted while driving your golf cart.
- Does your cart have a seat belt? If not get one now at the golf cart parts website.
- Only carry the number of passengers you have seats.
- Avoid passengers standing on the back platform while the golf cart is in motion.
- Drive from your seat…not the one next to you or in back.
- Avoid sharp turns at high speeds.
- Yield to pedestrians. The same rules apply as driving a car or motorcycle.